Wednesday 23 February 2011

Max Rushton: Client Discussion 01

In response to the email send through by Max a few days ago, I got in touch in regards to producing his business card. I was mainly interested as I liked his work that was on show and as I am dealing with Fine Art a lot of the time anyway (Yearbook) I thought it would be a good move to get involved further.

After agreeing to let me loose on his business card Max emailed through again earlier today with the assests and ideas he had for me to work with...

-

Hello Liam,

I leave for France tomorrow until the third of March so I will leave the making of the card almost entirely up to you (I will have internet assess where I am going so I can add my own input if I have to).

I would love for you to make a design that you are happy with by using the attachments I have sent with this email. These pictures compose of a variation or ideas for the front of the card and my latest painting which could offer insight into potential of the card, the images are not perfect images at all so if you just use them as inspiration and do not manipulate them then that is fine. The possibilities for the typography on the back is hard for me to contribute to, as is how the text should be structured.

The details I need on the card are as follows:

Maxwell Rushton

www.maxwellrushton.com
max.rushton@hotmail.co.uk
07868-xxx-xxx

(whether or not it is wise to write 'artist/painter' is your choice)

But please have fun, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Maxwell Rushton.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment