Tuesday 1 March 2011

Mutton Quad: Manual Creative

This identity for Slice is a piece of design that I really admire due to it's conceptual execution.

The type treatment is relevant to the subject matter. It is uncluttered, to the point and straight-forward. These are all qualities that I find increasingly apparent in the work that I produce and more importantly qualities that I think will be crucial to the successfullness of the Mutton Quad resolution.

That aside, it is extremely useful to see a simple demonstration of how an identity can be applied across a broad range of media and (most significantly) an interactive space/environment.

(I also quite enjoy the relevant use of forward slashes that actually serve a purpose to the brief. I'm a little tired of seeing designers use these for no apparent reason other than to create design for designers).

No comments:

Post a Comment