Tuesday 8 March 2011

Mutton Quad: Brompton

Came across this stuff for Brompton which I found quite interesting. Very useful in seeing how to spec brand guidelines and such. This may be relevant for the ISTD submission boards themselves.

A few of the other design elements do relate as this is for the restaurant arm of the bigger brand (thats how I've understood it anyway, I may be wrong).

Particularly useful are the icons that could develop into signage given the context I am looking at.

The main reason this interested me though is for the typographic tone. It's almost spot on relative to what I am aiming to achieve. The little mail out flyer down the bottom is very classy. Black, white and gold... that may help it.

Sans serifs seem to be the way forward I think - this tied in with Baskerville should be quite classy? Tests to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment